Rabu, 20 Agustus 2014

PiNK

This week I want to be crazy. Wearing my lovely color, pink. Last week I finally finished my study in real life. Going to real world will be a lot of excited things happen, I believe. People said, real world is mad and cruel. But, I want to see it as a challenge and always learn new things and old things. Well, being crazy and different can be bad, but it will leads to new world that we didn't know before.
 
So, this time I want to express  myself, PiNK.. The way life blink.. <3
 

 


This month I got item from Lyrical Bizarre Templates from Couturier Dock's event. It is really pretty dress, but I want to mix it with my style. So, I changed the top with bustier from Loovus Dzevavor, that I know it will brings some color because LD is all about patterns and colors. And I said, oh so hype, but not done yet. Then, I added a leather jacket from .shi . Well, I wear .shi a lot, love their edgy designs. you can see here on my style. Before I took a shot, i went to L'accesories they had 2 years anniversary and their theme to celebrate is La Metalique. I got a headpiece from the event from no.7. To explain my purpose I added a baroque style hair from Boudoir. Well, I choose pink here so can explain my outfit more. To finished the look, I wear cool nails from Moondance, it is really unique nails, with modern design. Put also my shoes from HouseofFox, but they closed the brand and moving to Rowne. Well, i am happy that I got this shoes <3. Ready for details ? Here they are...





Style Card :
Bustier : Loovus Dzevavor - Pantone Bodysuit (Flamingo)
Shoes : House of Fox - Justice Wedges Shoes
Hands : Slink - Elegant1
Feet : Slink - Mid
Jacket : .shi - Oversize Etched Coat
Brows : The Attic - Trimmed brows (light)
Lipstick : Blackliquid - Mauve Pink Matte 1
Skirt : Lyrical B1zarre Templates - Ripples
Hair : Boudoir - Baroque hair (Fuxia)
Headpiece : no. 7 - Sparkle Frames b/w diamonds
poses : Pic one - manifeste and Pic two - SUP Poses
Place : Ferosh HQ

1 komentar:

  1. Invest in Ripple on eToro the World’s Leading Social Trading Network.

    Join millions who have already discovered smarter strategies for investing in Ripple.

    Learn from experienced eToro traders or copy their positions automatically.

    BalasHapus